Monday, December 6, 2010

3 p.m. breaks

i’ve got a new book!

3 p.m. breaks are my daily respite from the toils of life. Well, life’s little joys can never be simpler – put a little thought into your tea breaks, and be amazed by its therapeutic effect.











i feel very lucky and honored indeed to have it being featured under the front page of Blurb’s Staff Picks for the past few weeks and it was also elected as Book of the Week following its publishing. Exhilarating for me, it is!

3 p.m. breaks is available online, size 7 x 7 inches, 80 pages.
Festive flat rate shipping till 10 December 2010.

3 comments:

Cassandra Dias said...

Ooooh! A book, with all the pictures of little snack breaks? Now that's my kind of book! ;)

xo,
Cassie

{Stop by and say hello!}

Vi said...

Congrats! The book looks interesting, I think I'll put it on my wish list. Thanks for the idea!

one little journey said...

@ Cassandra Marie: thanks! but be aware that 'your kind of book' might make you hungry :-)

@ snygg: thank you! this is so sweet :-)