Saturday, April 23, 2011

tokyo photos revisit

i was looking through my backup travel photos the other day and realised i took such bad
photos before. i am not saying that my photos are great now, but compared to those awful
photos back in 2003 (that was the year i got my first digital camera), i think i did improve
over the years.

These photos, though badly taken, brought back wonderful memories. Revisiting using the
awesome Instagram app, i’m hoping it can save these photos and give them a new life.

Tokyo, 2003
Shinjuku Station. Hello, Mr Station Staff!

A building in Shinjuku.

Coffee, and my favourite pumpkin sandwich from Pret.

The year when Kill Bill was screening.

Mount Fuji, either 5th or 6th Station. A very kind post office staff gave me two postcards
on the magnificent view of Mount Fuji.

A wedding in Meiji Shrine. The wedding couple who later posed a picture with me :-)

Meiji Shrine. Wooden plate wishes.

Totally no recollection of this photo, possibly taken in Harajuku.


Late night supper in hotel room. Half price sushi and sashimi takeaway from supermarket.

No comments: