Saturday, February 14, 2009

16 days of wondering

It has been ignored and sitting sadly on my desk for almost 2 years. Time to make an appearance.

These are some of the pages from my travel journal.

i love how the lines curved and entwined on Monet’s sketches for The Luncheon On The Grass, thus, trying to do it in a graphical way. As for Bobby, he’s a friend at the zoo :-)

Yeah, some things are unexplainable...

Food i ate in a day.

Music playing on my ipod at that instant (on the train ride to Canterbury).

Weiner & Oiticica Love! And of course, not forgetting Matisse. I often gaze at The Snail and unknowingly, lost myself in it.

After a day of museums/galleries walk. Anyone wants to buy my art?

Sometimes, travelling alone makes one feels melancholy.

Things to do on a flight. How interesting is that?

4 comments:

Evan said...

good handwritings!

one little journey said...

thanks :-)

KIKILALA said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a great and creative blog.

Nice drawings!!

one little journey said...

you are welcome... and thanks :-)